Best of Luck to you Bart!  Thanks for all the contributions you made to our field.

You could also advertise the job on the "Vascular Technologists" Facebook page.

Sincerely,

Nicole Ball, BS, RVT
Technical Director, Vascular Lab
Concord Hospital
250 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH  03301
http://nnevs.org

[log in to unmask]">>>> Denise Levy <[log in to unmask]> 11/5/2020 5:56 PM >>>

* CAUTION - This is an EXTERNAL email - DO NOT open attachments or links in unexpected emails or from unknown senders *

Bart,,,
I am still working!!
Wishing you all the best and get Social Security $$$ while you can,,,
Thanks for years of dedication to the field!!!
Denise