From: UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alessandro Nardone
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 10:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Training ABI

Hi All

Does anyone have or know of any position papers on training MA’s or other non sonographer personnel on performing ABI studies? It would be Very helpful if you would let me know. I did read a position paper on training fellows and doctors early in education but not what I was looking for.

Thank you

Alessandro (Sandy) Nardone RVT, RVS

Northwell Health Western Region

--

Alessandro (Sandy) Nardone RVT,RVS, RCS

Practice Coordinator Technical Imaging/Technical Director

Northwell Physician Partners- Cardiology Western Region

Cell: 516-382-1476