Bart has his contact information.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 3:20 AM, Craig Hume <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

He is on LinkedIn

On Wed, 25 Nov. 2020, 12:54 Bill Schroedter, <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
We all know this dude......or least we should.  If you do not..... well.....read a book. I'm still looking for his email or contact. Actually for a mutual friend.

PS. I have a couple of educational video tapes laying around in the office. Of course,  no way to play 'em. 🤔

-------- Original message --------
From: Andy Bebry <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: 11/24/20 7:57 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Help

I know this dude. I do have his vcr on le venous dplx

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020, 11:37 AM Bill Schroedter <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
I am looking for an email or contact for none other than Mr. Steve Talbot.

Steve, if you are lurking on this forum, can you contact me. Or if someone can help, please forward this to him.

Thanks much,
Bill

William B Schroedter, BS, RVT, RPhS, FSVU
4120 Woodmere Park Blvd
Suite 8B
Venice, Florida  34293
www.qualityvascular.com<http://www.qualityvascular.com>