Dios mio!
I retired 5 years ago!  What took  you so long?  But then, my last few years I was on call 24/7, and it took a toll.
Bart, you are the reason I joined SNIVT.  It was a sometimes bumpy ride but I  am proud of what we accomplished.
If you hear from Mr Talbot, tell him I know he didn't work for LSD (my greatest faux pas) and I said hello!  Same goes for the "other Bill"
And for all the Flownetters still out there, Steve Talbot is the reason there is a flownet.
Bless you Bart and stay safe everyone 🙏