Good morning, The COVID-19 Information and Service Center in the Davis Center will be open until 7:00 p.m. tonight.  Gary Derr

TO:            UVM Students, Faculty, and Staff

FROM:       Patty Prelock, Provost and Senior Vice President
                   Gary Derr, Vice President for Operations and Public Safety
                   Annie Stevens, Vice Provost for Student Affairs

DATE:        November 6, 2020

RE:            Additional Testing

Due to an increasing number of COVID-19 cases in Chittenden County and Burlington, the Vermont Department of Health has requested that students who were tested immediately following the Halloween weekend on Monday, November 2 and Tuesday, November 3, be re-tested on Friday, November 6 or Saturday, November 7.  Public health officials have assured us that this request is out of an abundance of caution and not directly related to the UVM community.

Students, if you tested on Monday, November 2, or Tuesday, November 3, please schedule a time to be tested again on Friday, November 6, or Saturday, November 7.   We also encourage faculty and staff to take advantage of the testing service on campus.  The COVID-19 Information and Service Center in the Davis Center will be open at the following times:
Friday, November 6 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 7 – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please schedule your testing time using the CoVerified app.

Thank you for your continued cooperation as we partner with the State of Vermont to do everything we can to keep all of UVM and our neighboring community safe.