It's mighty quiet around here, so perhaps this isn't too
far off topic...

I want to give a shout out to Backcountry.com for standing
behind the products they sell - even when it's been *way*
longer than I expected them to do so.

A Cycliq Fly12 bike camera I bought in Oct 2019 died in
June 2020.  I've spent the past 5 months trying to get
Cycliq to give me a replacement or refund, including sending
my bike camera back to them.  Being out $300 I figured there
was no harm in calling the place I bought from.  Backcountry
gave me a full refund, no questions asked!

I'm a happy camper.

Now, where's the snow?

-eric