Hi All,

There are two related upcoming events potentially of interest to anyone
using cosmogenic nuclides: (1) an EGU session and (2) an online
mini-workshop.

*(1) vEGU Session GM2.12: **“Novel applications and technique developments
of cosmogenic nuclides”*

·       If you’re using cosmogenic nuclides in any form, you should
consider submitting an abstract to the vEGU21 session GM2.12: “Novel
applications and technique developments of cosmogenic nuclides”. Abstracts
on cosmogenic nuclide applications in any field are welcome, including
technical advancements, multiple nuclide applications, combinations with
other geochronology techniques, and other creative uses. Full session
description and abstract submission details (abstract deadline 13 Jan
2021): https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU21/session/40305.

*(2) Online cosmo mini-workshop*

·       Alongside the EGU session, we will be hosting a *mini-workshop
composed of several online discussion/social events*. These will be in
place of the postponed workshop on cosmogenic nuclides (Cosmo 2020 –
Scotland), which has now moved to June 2022. Everyone is welcome to join
the free online mini-workshop – we are looking forward to some good
discussions on all things cosmo and just catching up. We’ll invite everyone
at the EGU session or you can fill out the ‘Expression of Interest’ form (
https://forms.gle/UW1t8smaZvRzr5cj7) so we can keep you updated with the
schedule and online joining information as soon as events are confirmed.

We look forward to seeing you online in 2021!

Shasta Marrero

Cardiff University

*Cosmo 2022-Scotland Workshop
<https://www.gla.ac.uk/research/az/suerc/cosmo2020scotland/> Co-Organiser*