The new vEGU abstract deadline is 20 January, 13:00 CET, so there's still time to submit an abstract for the cosmogenic nuclide session (details below). You can also find links below if you'd like to fill out an expression of interest for the April 2021 cosmogenic nuclide online workshop or make sure you're the first to hear about the updated information for the rescheduled Cosmo 2022 Scotland workshop.

vEGU Session:

GM2.12: “Novel applications and technique developments of cosmogenic nuclides

 https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU21/session/40305

We're welcoming any kind of cosmogenic nuclide research. This session explores both technique developments and novel applications of cosmogenic nuclides, inviting projects at any stage from early development to well-established methods applied to novel situations. We invite any type of cosmogenic nuclide technique developments, including new measurement methods, laboratory techniques, modelling, or theoretical advancements. All cosmogenic nuclide applications in any field are welcome, but we especially encourage contributions using multiple nuclides, combinations with other geochronology techniques, and other creative applications.

Expression of Interest for April 2021 Cosmo Discussions

Sign up to get links to join online discussions about all things relating to cosmogenic nuclide dating:   https://forms.gle/TqEHHGEmwU8Re15v7

Expression of Interest for June 2022 Cosmo Workshop

Sign up to get updates about Cosmo 2022 - Scotland, a face-to-face workshop and field trip to be held in Edinburgh, Scotland:  https://forms.gle/JCVknYbQzY1wmvgx7

[Note: Cosmo 2020 interest list was rolled over]

We look forward to seeing you online in April!

Session Conveners & Conference Organisers:

Steve Binnie, University of Cologne

Derek Fabel, SUERC

Delia Gheorghiu, SUERC

Andy Hein, University of Edinburgh