The new vEGU abstract deadline is 20 January, 13:00 CET, so there's still
time to submit an abstract for the cosmogenic nuclide session (details
below). You can also find links below if you'd like to fill out an
expression of interest for the April 2021 cosmogenic nuclide online
workshop or make sure you're the first to hear about the updated
information for the rescheduled Cosmo 2022 Scotland workshop.

*vEGU Session:*

GM2.12: “*Novel applications and technique developments of cosmogenic
nuclides*”

 https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU21/session/40305

We're welcoming any kind of cosmogenic nuclide research. This session
explores both technique developments and novel applications of cosmogenic
nuclides, inviting projects at any stage from early development to
well-established methods applied to novel situations. We invite any type of
cosmogenic nuclide technique developments, including new measurement
methods, laboratory techniques, modelling, or theoretical advancements. All
cosmogenic nuclide applications in any field are welcome, but we especially
encourage contributions using multiple nuclides, combinations with other
geochronology techniques, and other creative applications.

*Expression of Interest for April 2021 Cosmo Discussions*

Sign up to get links to join online discussions about all things relating
to cosmogenic nuclide dating:   https://forms.gle/TqEHHGEmwU8Re15v7

*Expression of Interest for June 2022 Cosmo Workshop*

Sign up to get updates about Cosmo 2022 - Scotland, a face-to-face workshop
and field trip to be held in Edinburgh, Scotland:
https://forms.gle/JCVknYbQzY1wmvgx7

[Note: Cosmo 2020 interest list was rolled over]

We look forward to seeing you online in April!

*Session Conveners & Conference Organisers:*

Steve Binnie, University of Cologne

Derek Fabel, SUERC

Delia Gheorghiu, SUERC

Andy Hein, University of Edinburgh