Dear Y.B.,

There will be no organic matter left after heating to 500C!!

Try 60 C or if you feel the need, 80C.

Marilyn

Dr. Marilyn L. Fogel,
Emerita Distinguished Professor of the Graduate Division
Equity Advisor for College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences
Dept. of Earth and Planetary Sciences
University of California Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: 209-205-6743
Follow my blog at https://isotopequeen.blogspot.com/
Isotope Queen books are now available:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SQG1C9B?ref_=dbs_p_mng_rwt_ser_shvlr&s
toreType=ebooks

On 2/18/21, 11:39 PM, "Stable Isotope Geochemistry on behalf of V. B.
Yadav" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of