We have a tax collector and she is very aggressive.  We never carry over a year.  If you haven't paid your taxes you have a deadline that she sets and then there is a tax sale.  Usually all done by May or June.

Mary Lou
Town of Westfield
38 School Street
Westfield, VT 05874
Phone: 802-744-2484 Fax: 802-744-6224
Email: [log in to unmask]

Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 am to 4 pm
Visit our website: www.westfield.vt.gov and 'Like Us' on Facebook at Town of Westfield, Vermont.

Disclaimer: Please be advised that your email communication to the Town may be considered a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Vermont Open Public Records Act.