Hi Tim,
Your site is great! Looks like you may have gotten the higher budget model than we did - more tabs. I like Town Web quite a lot. Our website is our town's first, and it launched last fall. Our site is here: townofwheelockvt.org. Cost was super important, and they were the low bidder. They were very easy to work with at the design and setup stage.  We gathered together everything we wanted to upload, and we then worked on the structure and names of the tabs together with their staff. It's very easy to learn how to use it. Both our clerk and I do things on it. If there's ever a problem we can't figure out, we do a quick email to Support and they reply in a matter of hours, sometimes minutes and the issue gets resolved.
Thanks,
Ann