We have residents self punch or mark their own and deposit when used into a
lockbox.  It was a calculated risk.  Despite visible abuse
(receipts/coupons/misc items in the box), the honesty of others prevails.
Our income to trash removal costs is holding the same ratio as pre-covid
numbers.

Thomas Galinat
Peacham Town Clerk and Treasurer
PO Box 244