We have 4 installments, the original bill goes out in July, we do not send reminders. If the properties change hands mid year, we hope (HAHA) that the attorney provide a copy of the tax bill or that the new homeowner is responsible enough to call and ask. If neither of those things happen, they get a delinquent bill in June.

NOTE: Starting Monday, May 3, 2021 the new Town Office hours will be Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, closed Fridays.

Thanks,

Amber J Holland

Town Clerk/Treasurer/Assessor Clerk

Town of Readsboro

PO Box 187

301 Phelps Lane

Readsboro, VT 05350

Phone (802) 423-5405

Fax (802) 423-5423

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. 315-320).