Good Morning,

Today is the first day of the Student Research Conference, the annual
event showcasing the breadth of research conducted by UVM undergraduate
and graduate students across a variety of academic disciplines. All
members of the UVM community are invited to participate by viewing and
interacting with presentations online, broadening their networks, and
connecting with participants across disciplines. Once again this year,
the SRC is virtual. Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends of the
University can join us by clicking the Virtual Student Research
Conference Link
<https://www.uvm.edu/four/uvm-student-research-conference-2021>.

This year, the Student Research Conference runs from April 15 to April
18. We have several simple and flexible ways to be a part of the
Virtual-SRC:

  * *Attend*.  Links to the online platform are live on the SRC Website.
    <https://www.uvm.edu/four/uvm-student-research-conference-2021>  We
    have organized presentations around broad themes. Visit the site,
    look at student work, and leave comments or questions for them.

  * *Encourage.* One of the things that has made the SRC such an
    inspiring event in previous years is the vibrant in-person
    interaction between student researchers and attendees. The Virtual
    SRC recreates that atmosphere by promoting 100% engagement with
    every student presentation. There will be a virtual scavenger hunt
    open to the public to encourage exploration. Please show your
    support for our students by visiting their presentations and
    encouraging your peers to do the same.

We're excited to have this opportunity for the community to celebrate
our exceptionally committed, creative, hard-working students. We hope
you will be part of this celebration as well.

With all best wishes,

David

David Jenemann (he/him/his)
Dean, Honors College