Good Morning,

Today is the first day of the Student Research Conference, the annual event showcasing the breadth of research conducted by UVM undergraduate and graduate students across a variety of academic disciplines. All members of the UVM community are invited to participate by viewing and interacting with presentations online, broadening their networks, and connecting with participants across disciplines. Once again this year, the SRC is virtual. Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends of the University can join us by clicking the Virtual Student Research Conference Link.

This year, the Student Research Conference runs from April 15 to April 18. We have several simple and flexible ways to be a part of the Virtual-SRC:
We're excited to have this opportunity for the community to celebrate our exceptionally committed, creative, hard-working students. We hope you will be part of this celebration as well.

With all best wishes,

David

David Jenemann (he/him/his)
Dean, Honors College