correction:

it's a 250 gallon tank, we purchased it from our local propane company.  we
leave it in the same place on the farm for them to fill.  we were able to
cover 4-6 acres each time we fill it.  the original unit was 1,000,000+ BTU
unit.  we have divided the unit into three.  not sure if that means each
unit would be around 350,000 BTU.  whatever it is, it does the job.

the tank is designed to be Mounted on the front.  we like that, keeping it
away from the flame.  really we could customize the front attach, we have
it set up for pallet forks.  you could weld a bobtach on or global
universal or three or Hitch or just leave it set up for pallet forks.