I would inquire with the Department of Labor for the proper answer and yield to that response.  I did a bit of internet searching and even the official responses are all over.  cdc.gov has guidance listed too.

Now regardless of who is vaccinated it is a good idea to mention Covid19 in your health and hygiene policies along with a mask and PPE that everyone should abide too.

Bob