From: Elisa Ziglar <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 10:31 AM
To: Sponsored Project Administration News <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Emily Trantum <[log in to unmask]>; Elisa Ziglar <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: New Streamlined Approach for the Acceptance and Set-up of Non-Competing Continuation Awards

Hi Emily,

This is great!  I have a question - is this only when a multi-year award is released one year at a time or does it include if we actually route a continuation request for an additional year?

Thanx,

I am working remotely and email or Teams chat are the best ways to contact me.

Please note that my regular work schedule is 10:30am - 6:00pm.

Elisa J Ziglar, M.ED
CALS Pre-Award Professional

Phone     HOME - 802-879-5277
Fax          802-656-1423
Cell         802-363-6684 (Emergency Only Please)

University of Vermont
207 Morrill Hall
146 University Place
Burlington, VT 05405

The only important things in life are those you must nurture:
children, relationships, gardens.