Good Afternoon,

I’m sharing two great learning opportunities via NCURA and one features our own Director of Sponsored Project Administration, Sonya Stern!

Have a super day.

Julie

Julie Macy | Team Lead | Signing Official

Proposal Submission | Award Administration

University of Vermont

Sponsored Project Administration

217 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160

Can be reached by MS Teams or email until further notice

SPA’s Office Hours Mon-Fri 8-4:30

[log in to unmask] | www.uvm.edu/spa/