FYI - can you help and participate in study below.

We would love to finish recruitment this week for our pilot study "Validity of the Elite HRV CorSense(R) for Examining Heart Rate Variability" (more info attached). In order to do that, we need your help. If you are interested and have time to participate (~15 min per participant), please see the days/times below and head over to the CREST lab on the University of Vermont campus (map attached) and/or let us know by email what day/time works best for you. Please also consider sharing with friends, colleagues, and family members in the Burlington area.

Alex will be at the CREST lab the following days/times this week:

  • Tuesday 8-11a
  • Wednesday 3-6p
  • Thursday 8a-12p OR 1:30-5p

Thank you!