We are interviewing for multiple positions on our farm's harvest and
production crews as well as in our commercial kitchen for the busy fall
season. We grow 50 acres of certified organic vegetables in Sunderland
MA  for wholesale across the region. We also process the farm's produce
into award-winning specialty food products (sriracha, salsa, tomato sauces,
pickles, etc.). Feel free to share, thanks!
Caroline

*Harvest Crew*

Kitchen Garden Farm is looking for highly energetic, motivated and
passionate individuals to join our hard-working, fun-loving harvest crew.
Full and part time schedules available. Previous farm experience preferred
and responsibilities include harvesting, weeding, working in the washroom,
and many other farm tasks. Wage is $15/hour plus overtime > 40 hours/week,
plus farm lunch and unlimited vegetables.

*Production Crew*

Kitchen Garden Farm is accepting applications for an experienced tractor
operator to join our farm's Production Crew. Responsibilities include
planting, tillage, cultivation, seeding, irrigation, etc., as well as bulk
harvesting. Minimum one season vegetable farming and some tractor operation
experience required. Up to 50 hours per week, starting immediately through
Thanksgiving with the opportunity for year-round employment. Starting wage
is $16/hour plus overtime > 40 hours/week, plus farm lunch and unlimited
vegetables.

*Kitchen Crew*

Kitchen Garden Farm is hiring kitchen crew members for the 2021 processing
season. Full and part time positions available immediately through
Thanksgiving, with the possibility of 3-4 days/week through the winter. We
are looking for food loving professionals interested in preserving the
highest quality seasonal ingredients into a wide variety of value-added
farm products using multiple methods (fermentation, pickling, dehydration,
canning). Responsibilities include working to harvest and preserve
vegetables grown on the farm, and processing, bottling, and packaging of
specialty food products. Previous farm or kitchen experience with ServeSafe
preferred. Wage is $15/hour plus overtime > 40 hours/week, plus farm lunch
and unlimited vegetables.

To apply please send a letter and resume by email to

The Kitchen Garden, LLC
Caroline Pam & Tim Wilcox
131 S. Silver Lane
Sunderland, MA 01375