I know this is a familiar cry this year, but just lost another part time
crew member which we really couldn't afford.  I'm open to any part time or
full time help that would like to join us from now til end of October. The
job consists mainly of weeding, transplanting, bed prep and normal field
activities.  We're full into flower season, with greens starting up late
summer.  Hours are Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30 pm.  If you know of anyone
looking for some fill in work, this may just be the ticket.  Please call or
email me.  Thanks!

Cathy Wells
Unity Farm
Charlotte, VT