Cathy,

We farm in Rutland County and an intern we had just moved to Burlington and
is looking for work in your area. He is in his mid-thirties, super sweet,
very bright, with a background in sustainable agriculture. That said, he
has been dealing with some health issues that I am not really privy to, but
therefore is not able to work quickly. I really liked him, he takes
directions well, and is very conscientious in his work. I would be happy to
pass off your contact if you'd like.

Good luck,
Martha