Hi all,

First a quick note about our website, it’s in the process of getting some updates installed so this week we are attaching the full report to this email while the website is down. In the past week with the increased precipitation in the region, we are seeing some pests begin to increase in severity and a very important disease being reported in and around the region.

Some of the highlights are below:

You can see an interactive SWD trap map here.

For more information on the individual pests we found this week, please see the attached document. For detailed management information about these pests, as well as a comprehensive guide to current production and pest management techniques for commercial vegetable crops, check out the 2020-2021 New England Vegetable Management Guide. And, as always feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. ([log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask])

Vic and Scott

Scott A. Lewins

Entomology Extension Educator

UVM Extension NW Crops & Soils Program

Extension Coordinator

Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative

University of Vermont

117 Jeffords Hall, Burlington, VT 05405

802.524.6501