Hi,
I know most folks are getting in the thick of harvest season but thought I would inquire in case anyone has some workers, friends, or might know of folks looking for a job in Rutland county.

Quill Hill Farm is looking for full-time and part-time folks from now until early November for general farm work. Mostly harvesting peppers and herbs, trimming garlic in the barn, packing orders, sorting veggies, and planting garlic in late October.  Flexible schedule. Pay depending on experience. We are in Poultney. Please e-mail Laura [log in to unmask] or call/ text 802-884-4080. Thanks
--
Adam & Laura
Quill Hill Farm