We are interviewing for multiple positions on our farm's harvest and production crews as well as in our commercial kitchen for the busy fall season. We grow 50 acres of certified organic vegetables in Sunderland MA  for wholesale across the region. We also process the farm's produce into award-winning specialty food products (sriracha, salsa, tomato sauces, pickles, etc.). Feel free to share, thanks!
Caroline

Harvest Crew

Kitchen Garden Farm is looking for highly energetic, motivated and passionate individuals to join our hard-working, fun-loving harvest crew. Full and part time schedules available. Previous farm experience preferred and responsibilities include harvesting, weeding, working in the washroom, and many other farm tasks. Wage is $15/hour plus overtime > 40 hours/week, plus farm lunch and unlimited vegetables.

Production Crew

Kitchen Garden Farm is accepting applications for an experienced tractor operator to join our farm's Production Crew. Responsibilities include planting, tillage, cultivation, seeding, irrigation, etc., as well as bulk harvesting. Minimum one season vegetable farming and some tractor operation experience required. Up to 50 hours per week, starting immediately through Thanksgiving with the opportunity for year-round employment. Starting wage is $16/hour plus overtime > 40 hours/week, plus farm lunch and unlimited vegetables.

Kitchen Crew

Kitchen Garden Farm is hiring kitchen crew members for the 2021 processing season. Full and part time positions available immediately through Thanksgiving, with the possibility of 3-4 days/week through the winter. We are looking for food loving professionals interested in preserving the highest quality seasonal ingredients into a wide variety of value-added farm products using multiple methods (fermentation, pickling, dehydration, canning). Responsibilities include working to harvest and preserve vegetables grown on the farm, and processing, bottling, and packaging of specialty food products. Previous farm or kitchen experience with ServeSafe preferred. Wage is $15/hour plus overtime > 40 hours/week, plus farm lunch and unlimited vegetables.

To apply please send a letter and resume by email to [log in to unmask].

--
The Kitchen Garden, LLC
Caroline Pam & Tim Wilcox