Original post

After, 26 years I am thinking that I want to do different things with the last part of my career and I am seriously considering selling the farm.  It is a profitable business with well maintained buildings and infrastructure that I want to sell as a turnkey operation, no leasing, rent to own, or self financing.  Is anyone else reaching that point and want to have a conversation about what they are thinking and how best to value and sell the operation.  I would welcome a conversation with people looking to buy to hear what their needs are (please keep in mind that leasing, rent to own and self financing will not be possible).

Geo

Hurricane Flats

It sounds like there are a lot of resources out there to help one through the selling process.  As I discover more I will make a post detailing those resources.  For the short term, it sounds like there are several of us wrestling with the career change/retirement issue, and there is some interest in setting up an online meeting so we can meet and talk through what we are feeling and experiencing.   Send me an email if you'd like to be included in on such a meeting.

Geo

Hurricane Flats