I know this is a familiar cry this year, but just lost another part time crew member which we really couldn't afford.  I'm open to any part time or full time help that would like to join us from now til end of October. The job consists mainly of weeding, transplanting, bed prep and normal field activities.  We're full into flower season, with greens starting up late summer.  Hours are Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30 pm.  If you know of anyone looking for some fill in work, this may just be the ticket.  Please call or email me.  Thanks!

Cathy Wells
Unity Farm
Charlotte, VT

Cathy Wells