Hi all,

Please note the corrections to the most recent pest report below:

*        We wanted to correct the relayed information regarding Cucurbit Downey Mildew. We mistakenly reported that CDM has validated occurrences in NY and New England. Currently the farthest north that CDM has been confirmed is in Hunterdon County, NJ. Regardless, the risk is still high in our region and vigilance is still recommended.

*        The link to post harvest trials for garlic is broken, please use this link for the full research brief: post harvest garlic trials<https://rvpadmin.cce.cornell.edu/uploads/doc_773.pdf>

We apologize for the confusion!

Cheers,

Vic & Scott

Victor Izzo, Ph.D.
Lecturer & Educational Coordinator
Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative
Department of Plant and Soil Science & Environmental Studies
University of Vermont
http://www.uvm.edu/agroecology/vic-izzo-ph-d/

[he/him/his pronouns - why<https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/GLSEN%20Pronouns%20Resource.pdf>]

cell: (802) 999-6906
"a great deal of chaos in the world occurs because people don't appreciate themselves" ~ Chogyam Trungpa

"there is a crack in everything. that is how the light gets in" ~ Leonard Cohen