From: Gwilliam, Claudia Isabel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 4:30 PM
To: Sonya Stern <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Melanie Sestokas <[log in to unmask]>; Claudia Gwilliam <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: request: two research related job postings in Biochemistry

Hi, Sonya.
I am writing to request your help advertising two positions related to research in Biochemistry. Someone suggested you might be able to circulate them on the SPA listserv?

The first is a Grant Administrator exempt position, 10. FTE: https://www.uvmjobs.com/postings/46761
The second is Office Support Generalist supporting the Stein/Lian research group with research/lab related administrative responsibilities, .75 FTE, full benefits: https://www.uvmjobs.com/postings/46894

If anyone has any questions about these positions, please contact Melanie Sestokas or me.

Thanks, in advance, for your help advertising these opportunities!

Claudia

Claudia Gwilliam
Department Administrator
Department of Biochemistry
The Robert Larner, MD College of Medicine
The University of Vermont
C-401 Given Building
89 Beaumont Avenue
Burlington, VT 05405-1742