From: Gwilliam, Claudia Isabel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 4:30 PM
To: Sonya Stern <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Melanie Sestokas <[log in to unmask]>; Claudia Gwilliam <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: request: two research related job postings in Biochemistry

Hi, Sonya.

I am writing to request your help advertising two positions related to research in Biochemistry. Someone suggested you might be able to circulate them on the SPA listserv?

The first is a Grant Administrator exempt position, 10. FTE: https://www.uvmjobs.com/postings/46761

The second is Office Support Generalist supporting the Stein/Lian research group with research/lab related administrative responsibilities, .75 FTE, full benefits: https://www.uvmjobs.com/postings/46894

If anyone has any questions about these positions, please contact Melanie Sestokas or me.

Thanks, in advance, for your help advertising these opportunities!

Claudia

Claudia Gwilliam

Department Administrator

Department of Biochemistry
The Robert Larner, MD College of Medicine

The University of Vermont
C-401 Given Building

89 Beaumont Avenue
Burlington, VT 05405-1742
Direct: 802-656-4547

Main: 802-656-2220

Fax: 802-656-8220

https://www.med.uvm.edu/biochemistry/home

To unsubscribe from the SPANEWS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(SPANEWS,SIGNOFF);