Hey all!

New news: At this week's meeting we will be doing design work for the Tanzania project. Just a reminder, our meetings are held at Wednesdays at 7pm in Perkins 107!

Old news:

  *   Dine to Donate: please reach out to potential dine to donate partners! Here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pCJPYy7F1BGUgFwFP_v97ilu99oE7H2-xm_Qpc2pBcQ/edit> is the how-to guide/form to keep track of who we've contacted
  *   Stickers: Please submit sticker design ideas to Jill ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) ASAP!
  *   Follow our Instagram! @uvmewb

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions!

See you Wednesday!
Brigid