[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Dear Colleagues,

Introducing our new initiative, SPA 2.0, an innovative partnership program that creates the framework for a consistent and coordinated approach to sponsored project administration at UVM by having college research administration services become a unit of Sponsored Project Administration.

In FY22, CEMS, RSENR, and CALSX have joined SPA 2.0.

See What a SPA 2.0 PARTNERSHIP Looks LIke:

*      CEMS Pre and Post Award Research Administration<https://www.uvm.edu/spa/cems-research-administration-services>

*      RSENR Pre and Post Award Research Administration<https://www.uvm.edu/spa/rsenr-research-administration-services>

*      CALSX Post Award Research Administration<https://www.uvm.edu/spa/calsx-research-administration-services>
SPA 2.0 partnerships are currently sold out for FY22, but let's start planning for FY23.

*         Step 1, is to review our template SPA 2.0 MOU<https://www.uvm.edu/sites/default/files/Sponsored-Project-Administration/Template_SPA_2.0_MOU_2021.pdf>.

*         Step 2, if interested send your questions to the SPA/SPA 2.0 Director at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
We believe SPA 2.0 will generate a more efficient and effective path for getting administration done, allowing our researchers to do more research.

Thank You,

Brian

Brian Prindle, MBA, CRA | Executive Director | Signing Official
University of Vermont
Research Administration and Integrity<https://www.uvm.edu/ovpr/research-administration>
Office of the Vice President for Research
340 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05405-0160
P: 802-656-1435 | [log in to unmask]