Dear Colleagues,

Introducing our new initiative, SPA 2.0, an innovative partnership program that creates the framework for a consistent and coordinated approach to sponsored project administration at UVM by having college research administration services become a unit of Sponsored Project Administration.

In FY22, CEMS, RSENR, and CALSX have joined SPA 2.0.

See What a SPA 2.0 PARTNERSHIP Looks LIke:

·      CEMS Pre and Post Award Research Administration

·      RSENR Pre and Post Award Research Administration

·      CALSX Post Award Research Administration

SPA 2.0 partnerships are currently sold out for FY22, but let’s start planning for FY23.

·         Step 1, is to review our template SPA 2.0 MOU.

·         Step 2, if interested send your questions to the SPA/SPA 2.0 Director at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask].

We believe SPA 2.0 will generate a more efficient and effective path for getting administration done, allowing our researchers to do more research.

Thank You,

Brian

Brian Prindle, MBA, CRA | Executive Director | Signing Official

University of Vermont

Research Administration and Integrity

Office of the Vice President for Research

340 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160

P: 802-656-1435 | [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the SPANEWS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(SPANEWS,SIGNOFF);