Good Afternoon,

As a follow up to our communication regarding the release by NIH of their updated forms (Forms-G), we can confirm that Forms-G will be supported by UVMClick starting on January 6, 2022. If you are planning to submit an NIH proposal with a deadline date on or after 1/25/2022, you will be able to build this proposal starting on January 6.

An overview of what has been changed with Forms-G can be found here.  A few important changes to highlight include:

ALL individuals listed as senior/key personnel will require an eRA Commons username (Commons ID) entered in to the “Credential, e.g. agency login” field on the R&R Senior/Key Person Profile (Expanded) from (NOT-OD-21-109).

The Organizational DUNS is replaced by the Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) as a way of identifying the submitting organization.

If you need help determining if your planned submission is affected by this transition, please reach out to your assigned SPA Research Administrator.

Be well - Julie

Julie Macy | Assistant Director | Signing Official

Proposal Submission | Award Administration

University of Vermont

Sponsored Project Administration

217 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160

[log in to unmask] | www.uvm.edu/spa/

WORK SCHEDULE:

In Office Tues./Wed./Thurs. 8-12 - reached by phone 802/656-1325, MS Teams or email

Remote Mon./Thurs. PM 1-4:30/Fri. – reached by MS Teams or email

To unsubscribe from the SPANEWS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(SPANEWS,SIGNOFF);