Hey all,

Carrie McLaughlin from SunCommon has offered her knowledge and agreed to come in for a solar design workshop with us. She is both a member of the EWB professional chapter and a prior resident of Tanzania and seems excited to be helping us out with our design!

**The goal of this session is a finished design.

Anticipating this could be done in one session of hard work we thought it would be best to find a 3-4hour window on a weekend to make this happen. We wanted to gage some interest in attendance and timing so please fill out this form.

Thanks!

Brigid