Hi All,

Cosmo 2022 Scotland is now open for registration!
You can find all the details here: https://www.gla.ac.uk/research/az/suerc/cosmo2020scotland/

We have four great speakers confirmed (Irene Schimmelpfennig, Simon Mudd, Nat Lifton, Tibor Dunai) and we've had a lot of interest from the community, so we're looking forward to a great workshop and a fun field trip!

Registration: https://www.epay.ed.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/college-of-science-and-engineering/school-of-geosciences/school-of-geosciences-events/cosmo-2022scotland
Registration costs: £250 (full), £180 (early career), £150 (student/unemployed), £35 field trip supplement. Includes: tea/coffees/lunch each day, plus conference dinner/Ceilidh on Wednesday evening. If costs are an issue, please contact us. Registration will initially open to the first 50 registrants, but we expect to increase capacity to 100 soon.

Abstract Submission (deadline: 1 May 2022): Please use the template from the web page and instructions therein to format your abstract. Email your completed abstract template to the team ([log in to unmask]) using the subject ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION’. In the body of your email, please indicate your preferred presentation style option. Feel free to include any other suggestions for discussions or workshops in your email as well!

Virtual Participation:
Hybrid conferences are notoriously hard to organise successfully, so we are planning to host another round of 'Cosmo Chats' (similar to those held last year) in conjunction with this conference, but at a time when all participants will be joining virtually. In the event that we are able to arrange live streaming for any of the Cosmo 2022 talks, we will let you know. We'll send invitations to the electronic events to this email list.

Thanks so much for your interest and patience as we sorted out details for Cosmo 2022. We look forward to hosting you in Scotland this summer!

COSMO 2022 SCOTLAND
Organising committee

Ángel Rodés

Research Scientist