That is awesome! I keep hoping to find them farther north on the east side
of the greens so I will keep looking around big patches of host plants!
Don't forget everybody that zero counts are important too at the West
Virginia White Watch!
https://val.vtecostudies.org/missions/west-virginia-white-watch/
Kent

Kent McFarland (he/him)