[log in to unmask]"> Reminders About Financial Conflicts of Interest and Other Support

Dear Colleagues,

An important reminder from Dr. Michael Lauer, NIH's Deputy Director for Extramural Research.

Reminders About Financial Conflicts of Interest and Other Support

Please take a few minutes and review.

The attached Disclosure Table is an important tool that should be followed when completing Biographical Sketches, Other Support, and Annual Progress Reports.

Thank You,

Brian

Brian Prindle, MBA, CRA | Executive Director | Signing Official

University of Vermont

Research Administration and Integrity

Office of the Vice President for Research

340 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160

P: 802-656-1435 | [log in to unmask]