Hey all,

Congratulations on finishing the semester out strong!
You deserve to kick your feet up.
I hope everyone is excited for their summer plans: REUs, travel, summer camps, work, kicking it.
Whatever it is enjoy your time off!

For those who will be in Burlington in August and want to help with move-in fill out this google form.

Have fun, be safe, and continue learning!

Signing off,
Hudson