From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Move-in Volunteering
Date: May 14, 2023 at 9:35:30 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]

Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
Hey Hudson, hope all is well! Jared told me to send you this form to share with the club. Basically, if we get volunteers from our club to help freshman move in August 23 and 24 then we are entered for a chance to win $500 from SGA. The volunteers also get early move in. Please let me know if you need any more information or anything! Thanks! -Kendall
Move-in Volunteering
Create your own Google Form