Good Morning,

Please join me in welcoming Max Dalton on their first day within SPA as the Unit Pre-Award Administrator for the College of Arts and Science.  Max is coming to us from the Office of Research Development at Indiana University.  Max previously worked as a Lab Manager and Policy Analyst at the University of North Texas and Texas State Capitol, respectively.  Max brings a wide range of experience to this position and we are so excited to have Max join the SPA team!

Have a wonderful week.

Deb

Deb Cannon

Team Lead Pre-Award Unit Admin

Senior RA | Signing Official

University of Vermont

Sponsored Project Administration

217 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160

Remote Hrs M-F: 8:30am-4:30pm

[log in to unmask] | www.uvm.edu/spa

To unsubscribe from the SPANEWS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(SPANEWS,SIGNOFF);