>  Is Microtimes a
>paper-only publication?  (I tried a few online searches and came up short.)
>I guess I'll have to head down to the D.C. Tower Records store and check
>on it.  (They're pretty well stocked with things.)  Assuming the worst and
>they don't have it, do you have any contact info for Microtimes?  (Any
>help greatly appreciated, as always.)

Microtimes is distributed free of charge in the San Franciso and Los Angeles
areas (perhaps others) and the editor is a regular on the WELL where there
is a Microtimes conference.  They used to post the articles; you can check
with Mary Eisenhart for current status <[log in to unmask]>

It's worth paying for a print subscription if you are not in the S.F/LA axis.

Steve Cisler                     [log in to unmask]
Apple Library
4 Infinite Loop MS 304-2A
Cupertino, California 95014
408 974 3258