Vigdor-

Rather than criticizing people for not knowing what you know, why don't
you try providing usefule information?  You publish FINS, so why don't
you just post the article you were alluding to?  I for one haven't the
slightest idea where to find FINS in order to get the article for
myself.

You also throw around bill numbers and accusations of clandestine
dealings regarding those bills with little or no evidence to back your
arguements.  If you really want to make a difference, why not provide
(preferably on an ftp site) brief factual summaries of those bills and
details, like who is sponsoring those bills, so that people can decide
for themselves which bills are most objectionable.  Once poeple know
what the specific bills will do, and who is sponsoring them, they can
exercise their rights as citizens (and hopefully voters) and write
letters and/or call the sponsors to express their dissatisfaction with
the proposed legislation.

In summary: My complaint is that it does me no good what so ever to
have a mail box full of opinions about how devistating a given bill is,
but I might be able to do something if I knew what bill was designed to
do and who was sponsoring it.

Chris Tully