>I just saw an ad for a Windows client for a
Mac BBS system software.  I think the price was $375.  Now tell me, what
average BBS or Free-net user is going to spend that kind of money for a
graphical interface?

This price is not correct. The main point is that it's for the
sysop to modify the host to recognize the Windows client. It can
then be given away to anyone! In fact, I think it can be ftp'ed from
some of the major archives.

I suggest you try dialing up MauiLink to see what a good graphical
interface system looks like (along with full Hawaiian language
support including diacritical marks, etc.).  Contact Keola Donaghy
<[log in to unmask]> for more info.

Steve Cisler
Apple Library