This is the last call for contributed papers for the 1994 MLA meeting.  Send
them to me by Internet or fax no later than tomorrow please.  I have received
lots of abstracts in the past 48 hours - but always use a few more -
especially for hospitals and Internet sessions.
Thanks
If you are concerned whether I received your abstract, please leave me a
message.
pam

Pamela Van Hine                              (202) 863-2521
Assoc. Director & Head Librarian             Fax: (202) 484-1595
ACOG Resource Center                         [log in to unmask]
409 12th St SW
Washington DC 20024                          Blessed Be!