NEJM's embargo, at least, is tied to the date of publication, and we are
finding the issue is in hand 2-3 days later most times.  It's the
under-cited, mis-cited, and un-cited that still irk me.

Mike Scully
Reference Library                            Voice: 206/386-2484
Swedish Medical Center|Seattle                 Fax: 206/386-3570
747 Summit Ave                            Internet: [log in to unmask]
Seattle WA  98104-2196                CLASS ONTYME: SWEDEMC