As noted elsewhere, my 'snail-mail' complaint is on its way.  I found no
Internet address for Time (Inc.), but I didn't look too hard.

Mike Scully
Reference Library                            Voice: 206/386-2484
Swedish Medical Center|Seattle                 Fax: 206/386-3570
747 Summit Ave                            Internet: [log in to unmask]
Seattle WA  98104-2196                CLASS ONTYME: SWEDEMC