Have any of you used "Adopt-A-Journal" programs as methods for
fundraising?  I'm curious about how widespread they are.  And if you
have such a program, can you tell me:  how do you publicize it?  do
you charge anything beyond the subscription price of the journal for
housing & maintenance costs?  what is your system of acknowledgement?

Even if you don't have time to anwer my questions about the details
of your program, I'd appreciate knowing about its existence.

I'll summarize for the list.  Thank you.
Terry Wiggins, Director, Idaho Health Sciences Library
Box 8089, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209-8089
internet:  [log in to unmask]
voice:  (208) 236-4182                fax: (208) 236- 4687